Ventis HEI170 Wood Insert
The Ventis HEI170 is a medium sized wood burning fireplace insert featuring a single cast iron door. Appropriate for heating smaller spaces from 500 to 1,800 square feet, the HEI170 includes a 144 CFM quiet blower. EPA certified with average particle emissions at 1.26 g/h and efficiency rated at 70%. Revitalize your existing wood burning fireplace with this durable and quality constructed insert.
- Meets 2020 EPA Standards
- Heat Capacity: 500-1800 Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 65,000
- Maximum Efficiency: 78%
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
With 65,000 max BTUs this fireplace will provide all the heat you need to keep you and your family warm and cozy on the coldest days. With 78% efficiency this fireplace will give more heat with less wood. Slash your utility bill and add beauty and décor to your home at the same time and buy this wood burning insert today.
This fireplace is capable of heating up to 1,800 square feet and provides a max burn time of 6 hours. Load the 1.9 cubic feet firebox up and take it easy as it keeps your home warm and toasty. A firescreen is optional and a great option if you have pets or small children.
- Maximum Burn Time: 6 Hours
- Firebox Volume: 1.9 Cubic Feet
- Ideal Firewood Length: 18"
- Emissions Grams/Hour: 1.26
- Included Blower CFM: 144 CFMs Per Minute
- Flu Size: 6"
- Weight: 285lbs
- Certification: EPA, CSA
- This model is Pre Fab Approved
- Unit Dimensions: 21" H x 27 1/8" W x 22 3/8" D
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 21 1/2" H x 27 1/2" W x 12 3/4" D
- Ceramic Glass Size: 9 1/4"H x 15 5/8" W
*Base unit price. Additional items may be required to complete this product.
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches.